This is me finding an antler with my brother
and my dad even though he isn't in the
picture.
This is me after checking our traps as you can
see we caught a hare and martin.
This is me with my first goose.
1 comment:
Emily
said...
I love your blog Branson. I think its great you want to keep a record of all your hunting adventures with your dad. He sure loves you. . .you know that don't you. Keep up the good work. Love you Forever,
Welcome to our new website. We hope that we will be able to use it as a tool to keep you informed and involved. Please let us know what we can do better to improve it by leaving a comment.
1 comment:
I love your blog Branson. I think its great you want to keep a record of all your hunting adventures with your dad. He sure loves you. . .you know that don't you. Keep up the good work. Love you Forever,
Your favorite fan,
MOM
Post a Comment